Adult Ice Hockey
Adult Hockey League Descriptions
A* - Advanced League - This is the most competitive recreational non-checking division. Teams are made up of more highly skilled competitive players who have played hockey for several years.
B* - This is an Advanced / Intermediate recreational division. Teams are made up primarily of those players that have played hockey for many years or those with Intermediate or advanced skills. League management may move any individual player or team in order to maintain an appropriate level of play within the given leagues.
C* - This is an Intermediate / Novice division. Teams should be made up of Intermediate and Novice players only, no Advanced level players are allowed in this league. No slap shots are allowed in this division.
Over 40 League-Teams restricted to players 40 years of age or older, women of any age may participate in this league. Games primarily Sunday possibility of occasional weeknight games.
* Players may only participate in one division of the A,B, or C league that is most appropriate for your skill set. (players may participate in one A / B / C division and the over 40.)
- Teams may be assigned to different divisions based on team make up, past record and amount of registered teams
- League play will consist of a guaranteed 12 game season and a single elimination tournament commencing at the end of the regular season
- League games will be held primarily on Sundays, along with some Friday evening games
- Teams must have a captain that will be responsible for collecting player fees, maintaining rosters and communicating with league manager.
- Every player must be registered as a player with USA Hockey and be listed on the team roster and be eligible to participate.