The Glenwood Springs Community Center has three certified Personal Trainers ready to help you develop and improve your exercise routine, while providing you with the motivation and guidance to achieve your fitness goals.
Four sessions: $150 M / $170 NM
Ten sessions: $350 M / $400 NM
Personal Trainer Bio's
A 29 year resident of the Roaring Fork Valley, Helen has competed in swimming, running, snow shoeing and triathlon events for over 40 years, including assisting Glenwood's blind tri-athlete (as a guide), Nancy Stevens to win her first place title at the World Championship Triathlon event in 2006. Since 2002 she has shared her enthusiasm for health and fitness with others on a more official level. She is a personal trainer, certified with the American Council on Exercise, as well as a certified spinning and water aerobics instructor and weight training specialist. She also teaches core strengthening classes on the Balance Ball, conducts a boot camp class and meets twice a week with the Mountain Valley Development group for a fun filled half hour of aerobic/weight/core training. Among Helen's areas of emphasis is the importance of the big picture: the combination of aerobic, strength, and flexibility training as well as good nutrition to attain ones goals. She is eager to learn from, share with, and motivate her clients along the road to success.
Fay offers 20 years experience in teaching fitness classes of all types. As well as 20 years experience in Personal Training. Her experience includes professional dance with Chicago Ballet and The Denver Broncos Football Organization. She has also been an off-Ice conditioning coach for competitive figure skaters and taught ballet/dance instruction. She is a trainer and an Instructor for dressage riders in Pilates, cardiovascular and overall body conditioning. Her certifications include the following.
- Certified Aerobics Instructor
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified KickBox Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Trekking Trainer
I believe developing and maintaining fitness through a variety of activities is important for overall body wellness. Being active and fit should become part of a daily lifestyle. I would like to help keep the child inside of you alive and well, by rediscovering an active lifestyle or by developing your fitness to a higher level so you can accomplish your goals.
I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Kinetics and Leisure Studies from the George Washington University. I received my Personal Training Certification through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. Before earning my personal training certificate, I coached and trained a variety of sports teams including soccer for 10 plus years. This
experience with soccer involved nine years at the high school varsity level as well as numerous youth teams. Among the youth teams, I coached two U14 girls teams to be Montana State Champions, in 1996 and 1997. Some of Heidi Vosbeck's accomplishments include the following...
- Day of Infamy Snowshoe Race Overall Woman 2001, 2004, 2008
- Mother's Day Mile Overall Woman 2003
- Strawberry Shortcut 5k & 10k Masters Champ (Woman) 2007
- Tri Glenwood Triathlon Masters Champ (Woman) 2010
- 24 Hours of Sunlight 1st Place 5 person Open Team 2005, 2007
- Vail Trail Series Vail, Co Overall Woman 2004
- Black Canyon Sprint Triathlon Montrose, Co Overall Woman 2006
- Northwood's Triathlon Nevis, Mn Overall Woman 2007
- 2007 USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships Portland, Or.
- Leadking Basin Quarry Climb Mable, CO Overall Woman 2009, 2010
- Golden Leaf Half Marathon Aspen, Co Masters Champ (woman) 2010