- Community Center
- Aquatic Center
Aquatic Center Guidelines
- In case of an emergency, summon a lifeguard and call 911
- No glass items in the Aquatic Center
- Pollution of Aquatic Center prohibited
- Do not swim if you have open wounds
- Do not swim if you are ill with diarrhea or have had diarrhea within the past two weeks
- Shower before entering the water
- Do not swallow or spit water
- No extended breath holding or hyperventilation
- Acceptable swim attire must be worn
- Individuals who require diapers must wear a swim diaper and swimsuit
- Diaper changing on deck it prohibited
- Children less than 48” tall must be within arms-reach of a responsible party over the age of 14 at all times
- A swim test may be administered to waive this requirement. Request at Lifeguard office.
- Service animals are allowed on deck but not in the water
- Food and drink are not permitted in the water
- No outside floatation devices except lifejackets
- Toys will be left to the discretion of the lifeguard on duty
- Pool fitness equipment is for lap swimming and classes only
- Diving in water less than 9 feet deep, back dives, and/or somersaults from the side of the pool are not permitted.
Diving Board Guidelines
- No excessive bouncing on diving board
- Dive or jump straight off the end of the board
- Goggles, masks, and fins may not be worn when jumping or diving off the board
- Jumping off the diving board into the arms of another swimmer is not permitted
Hot Tub Guidelines
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed in or on the Hot Tub, including stairs & ledges. (Proof of age may be required)
- Maximum capacity is 10 persons. If capacity is reached, you may be asked to exit if you have been in for 15 minutes or longer.
- Those that are pregnant and people with heart disease, high blood pressure, or other health problems should not use the hot tub without prior consultation with a healthcare provider.
- People using alcohol or drugs that cause drowsiness should not use the hot tub.
- Recommended use is 15 minutes.
Water Slide Guidelines
- Riders must be at least 48" tall
- Maximum rider weight it 300 pounds
- Metal objects, eyeglasses, goggles, keys, metal snaps, jewelry, etc. are not allowed Only one rider at a time
- Do not pull or propel yourself into the ride
- Riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest
- No tubes, mats, life jackets or other floatation devices are permitted
- Pregnant women or individuals with heart or back conditions should not use this slide
- Riders may not be caught by another swimmer in the landing zone
- Riders must exit the slide landing zone after each ride
- Riders must wait until previous rider has cleared the landing zone before walking up the stairs