Can we sell alcohol at our event?

An event at which alcohol will be served or sold requires a Special Event Liquor Permit. The applicant must be a nonprofit organization registered with the Colorado Secretary of State for purposes of social, fraternal, patriotic, political or athletic activities; a regularly chartered brand, lodge, or chapter of a national organization or society; a regularly established religious or philanthropic institution; or a political candidate or committee. Applicants must submit completed application for a Special Event Liquor Permit to the City Clerk at least 30 days prior to the event. Contact the City Clerk at 970-384-6406 for any questions. Professional security services at the event will be required at expense of renter.

Show All Answers

1. Can we serve alcohol?
2. Can we sell alcohol at our event?
3. Can we have a DJ or Band?
4. How late can my event go?
5. Can we have our event catered?
6. Can we bring in refreshments?